The Growth 100 programme is open to Nottingham-based businesses and is delivered by Nottingham University Business School in conjunction with Nottingham City Council. The programme is partly financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
Growth 100 is free to attend and has been designed to fit around the needs of running a business with twelve one-day practical sessions delivered over a nine month period. The workshops are geared towards how the business leader creates and manages growth covering topics such as leadership, innovation, finance, HR, sales and marketing using a combination of business theory supported by real life examples from business mentors.
Applications for the next intake for Growth 100 are now closed.
Watch the videos below to learn more about the programme.
Who is eligible to take part in Growth 100?
Businesses based in Nottingham are eligible to take part in the programme. Your business must also meet the following additional criteria:
- The business employs no more than 250 people.
- The business is not more than 25% owned by another company, a parent or group of companies that is in itself not an SME.
- The business has an annual turnover of less than £50 million.
You must also be committed to attend the 12 sessions over 9 months in order to complete the programme.
Find out more about the practical sessions.
Why is Growth 100 different?
- Individual growth plans are reviewed in a constructive environment.
- Initial ideas are refined and improved.
- Alternative growth strategies are considered by drawing upon the wisdom of the group, research and best practice.
- Practical ideas are fused with research based models generated specifically for small business growth.
- The current needs of participants are responded to in real time.
Back to top