Welcome to CIePD
Education in the 21st Century is using technology to enhance the student experience, improve teaching and attainment, and develop links for employability, professional development and lifelong learning.
CIePD has a strong track record of providing integrated information and research for education, business and communities, refining tools and services, and connecting people, practice and processes to deliver real-world benefits.
Since it was established in 2003, growing out of the successful PADSHE work at the University of Nottingham, the Centre has run a series of externally and internally funded collaborative projects to enhance the role of technology in the whole spectrum of the student experience, including recent work on business and community engagement.
Latest News and Events
- Read the final project case study released on 11 March 2013.
- CIePD, the Ingenuity team and University of Birmingham colleagues in joint participation at Innovation in Business Engagement workshop.
- CIePD work on ESCAPES is referred to throughout the new Jisc Infokit covering Relationship Management across the student lifecycle
- Kirstie Coolin is presenting at BETT 13 Technology in Higher Education on 31 January: 'ePortfolios: evaluating the benefits of a reflective pedagogy'
- Welcome to the new CIePD website! We have a whole new look but all the old content is still here. If you have any links to our old site, please update your links to www.nottingham.ac.uk/ciepd to be sure to get to the most current information.