Browser does not support script.
When you register, you are signing a written undertaking to obey the Ordinances and Regulations of the University which are in force during your period of study. This includes regulations governing the payment of fees and other sums due to the University, and those governing attendance, conduct and progress in studies. All of the Regulations are available by following the links below. The University of Nottingham Quality Manual is a central source of information for policies and procedures which support the University in its aim to assure the quality of its learning, teaching and supervision.
1. Study Regulations
2. Programme specifications – UK campus
3. Programme specifications – China campus
4. Programme specifications – Malaysia campus
5. Regulations Governing Registration and Attendance
6. Traffic regulations
7. Regulations for library and computer use
8. Code of discipline - discipline appeal form
9. Emergency procedures
10. Regulations for fees
Portland Building, University of NottinghamUniversity Park
Nottingham, NG7 2RD
Please see our departmental organisation pages for contact numbers
Fax: +44 (0) 115 951 5540