The core role of the Careers and Employability Service contact as outlined below is aimed at providing the basis for liaison between the Service and Schools. It acknowledges that the more detailed approach to this role will vary depending on the vocational nature of courses and on the particular needs of Schools. Supplementary refinements may therefore be added.
The core role is to:
1. Provide a channel of communication between the Service and School
2. Establish regular contact with the appropriate School contact and plan and co-ordinate Service delivered events within the School
3. Pool/share information on the destinations of graduates subject to the terms of the Data Protection Act
4. Provide support to Schools in Teaching and Learning Reviews
5. Help employers where appropriate to communicate with Schools and with their students
6. Provide a first point of contact for Schools requiring any other assistance from the Service.
Careers and Employability Service
University of NottinghamPortland BuildingLevel DUniversity ParkNottinghamNG7 2RD
telephone: +44 (0) 115 951 3680fax:+44 (0) 115 951 3679email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Portland Building, University of NottinghamUniversity Park
Nottingham, NG7 2RD
Connect with the University of Nottingham through social media and our blogs.
Campus maps | More contact information | Jobs
Browser does not support script.