How to Apply: Your step-by-step guide
Do you need accommodation for 2013/14?:
Please email email@example.com for advice on availability and how to apply.
Do you need accommodation for 2014/15?:
1. Check the criteria to get your accommodation guaranteed.
2. Before you apply, have a browse through all our accommodation options.
3. You can apply online from 9.00am on 3 March 2014. You'll need your UCAS Personal Number to access the online form.
4. You will be required to select your top preferences (room type and site preference only). We will try to meet your first preference but this is not guaranteed. Please note that individual hall preferences cannot be accepted.
5. We allocate randomly in date order so the earlier you apply the wider your choices.
6. We will send you a confirmation email as soon as we receive your application.
7. You will receive further information with regard to your accommodation offer within two weeks of applying.
8. Once you are in receipt of your offer of accommodation make sure you accept the offer and terms and conditions by the deadline provided in your offer letter.