How to Apply: Your step-by-step guide
Do you need accommodation for 2016/17?:
We are able to assist with catered and self-catered options - contact us for details on the latest availability and advice on the best options for your requirements.
Do you need accommodation for 2017/18?:
1. Check the criteria to get your accommodation guaranteed.
2. Before you apply, have a browse through all our accommodation options.
3. Applications will open on 1 March 2017 for students holding a Firm offer (conditional or unconditional). Please note that insurance students can only apply for accommodation once they have a Firm offer.
You'll need your UCAS Personal Number to access the online form.
4. You will be required to select your top preferences (room type and site preference only). We will try to meet your first preference but this is not guaranteed. Please note that individual catered hall preferences cannot be accepted.
5. We allocate in date order so the earlier you apply the wider your choices.
6. We will send you a confirmation email as soon as we receive your application.
7. You will receive further information with regard to your accommodation offer within two weeks of applying.
8. Once you are in receipt of your offer of accommodation make sure you accept the offer and terms and conditions by the deadline provided in your offer letter.