How to Apply: Your step-by-step guide
Do you need accommodation for 2016/17?:
1. Check the criteria to get your accommodation guaranteed.
2. Before you apply, have a browse through all our accommodation options.
3. APPLY ONLINE from 11.00am on 1 March 2016.
You'll need your UCAS Personal Number to access the online form.
4. You will be required to select your top preferences (room type and site preference only). We will try to meet your first preference but this is not guaranteed. Please note that individual catered hall preferences cannot be accepted.
Waiting List information
- En-suite and En-suite Plus rooms at University Park are now fully allocated and we are no longer able to accept waiting list applications for these room types. Please note that there is still En-suite availability at Jubilee Campus and that this room type is charged at the same rate as a Shared Bathroom Plus on University Park.
- Shared Bathroom and Shared Bathroom Plus rooms at University Park are now fully allocated. If you wish to be placed on the waiting list please select Shared Bathroom Waiting List when applying. Applications will be considered for both Shared Bathroom and Shared Bathroom Plus rooms.
- You can only be placed on the waiting list if your next preferences are University Park or Jubilee Campus. If your next preference is a self-catered site we will be unable to add you to the waiting list.
- You will automatically be allocated to your next available room type preference and your name will be added to our waiting list which will be dealt with after A-Level results are released in August.
- Our waiting lists are dealt with in date order with the exception of requests which are deemed medical priorities (supporting documentation will be required).
5. We allocate in date order so the earlier you apply the wider your choices.
6. We will send you a confirmation email as soon as we receive your application.
7. You will receive further information with regard to your accommodation offer within four weeks of applying.
8. Once you are in receipt of your offer of accommodation make sure you accept the offer and terms and conditions by the deadline provided in your offer letter.