Undergraduate Ingenuity Prize 2015
The 2015 competition is now closed to entries.
The Undergraduate Ingenuity Prize 2015 is taking place during February and March 2015. Building on the successful Student Venture Challenge, the prize is aimed at students interested in entrepreneurial activity and looking to develop their employability by becoming more creative and innovative.
By taking part you will:
- Unlock your innovation and problem solving skills and develop your creative potential.
- Take the first steps towards realising your own business venture.
- Gain an edge in the competitive graduate employment market.
- Compete for a share of the £26,000 prize fund.
- Earn Nottingham Advantage Award module points.
The competition is run by the Ingenuity Lab and is open to all undergraduate students across the University. You will attend a one day boot camp where you will be challenged to think differently and work in partnership with other students to find innovative solutions to problems. Following this, you will develop your own business idea and submit a business plan to an industry panel for the chance to compete for a range of cash prizes and follow on support.