You may arrive in Nottingham knowing exactly what your next steps will be or you may be undertaking a Masters to help you review your career direction. Whatever your situation we have specific services to help you:
- Individual career consultations to discuss your career ideas and job search strategies.
- A timetabled Career Management Skills Programme to help you to plan your career, target your applications and present yourself effectively to recruiters.
- Visiting Speakers to provide hints and tips on getting into a variety of career areas.
- Specialist resources for career planning such as:
- Career Leader College, a career assessment package from Harvard Business School
- Online resources e.g. Going Global and Vault
- A range of psychometric tests to increase your self-awareness and provide an insight into the type of tests used in recruitment processes.
- A tailored vacancy service to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest opportunities.
- Regular email updates to advise you of careers events and employer presentations.