Children's Brain Tumour Research Centre
Children's Brain Tumour
- Call for applications to exciting project within Child Health and the Children's Brain Tumor Research Centre on "Brown Adipose Tissue Development".
- The most successful University of Nottingham Life Cycle event has smashed its original fundraising target to reach a staggering £750,000 for Children's Brain Tumour Research (CBTR).
- Leading experts in children's cancer have published a statement on the appropriate treatment for medulloblastoma brain tumours and the potential effectiveness of proton therapy in response to the Ashya King case.
Life Cycle 4 - Going the extra mile for Children's Brain Tumour Research
The Nottingham Campaign
- LT1, Medical School, Nottingham, QMC
- Professor Roalind Smyth CBE, Director of The Institute of Child Health, University College London on how to create a vibrant research culture that supports the careers of scientists and clinical researchers.
- 01 - 03/07/2015
- East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham, The University of Nottingham
- The Children's Brain Tumour Research Centre at The University of Nottingham will be hosting the next Annual Meeting. The theme will be "Neuro-oncology Across the Ages".