Children's Brain Tumour Research Centre
Children's Brain Tumour
- Leading experts in children's cancer have published a statement on the appropriate treatment for medulloblastoma brain tumours and the potential effectiveness of proton therapy in response to the Ashya King case.
- New research from The University of Nottingham looks set to improve screening for new cancer drugs and drug delivery systems specifically designed for children with brain tumours.
- A team of volunteers from The University of Nottingham is setting off on a grueling 1,400-mile charity bike ride, taking in the four corners of Great Britain. The Life Cycle 4 Challenge will be in support of the University's Children's Brain Tumour Research Centre (CBTRC), with each cyclist riding in honour of a patient who has battled the disease.
Nottingham Life Cycle 4 -- Go the extra mile for Children's Brain Tumour Research
The Nottingham Campaign
- 01 - 03/07/2015
- East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham, The University of Nottingham
- The Children's Brain Tumour Research Centre at The University of Nottingham will be hosting the next Annual Meeting. The theme will be "Neuro-oncology Across the Ages".