What is a Toy Library?
You can borrow packs of toys for a small fee for a set period of time.
What toys are available?
Please see our University of Nottingham Toy Library Catalogue for a full list of toys.
How do I become a member?
Please see our University of Nottingham Toy Library Membership Booklet for full details on how to become a member.
What costs are involved?
It cost £3.00 to become a member of the Toy Library. Packs are charged at between £1 and £3 per week.
How do I borrow a pack?
- Select the pack you would like from the catalogue.
- Make a note of the pack reference number and price.
- Email email@example.com stating the pack number, your membership number and your name. We will then email you back within 24 hours to confirm availability of the pack and when it is ready for collection.
- You can collect the pack at the agreed time from the University of Nottingham Playcentre.
- Payment is required at the time of collection. Please bring the correct money for payment.
- Packs are borrowed on a weekly basis. If you wish to extend to a second week you must contact the Toy Library on (0115) 95 14798 to request an extension. The additional payment will be required at the time of return.
Late returns may incur a late fee