Impact: The Nottingham Campaign
Impact: The Nottingham Campaign is the University's biggest ever fundraising initiative, and aims to raise £200 million in philanthropic support by 2017. This will fund a range of transformational projects: from student-focused programmes like scholarships, Nottingham Potential and Cascade; to innovative research into major health issues like cancer and dementia.
We also plan to engage 1,000 volunteers by creating a wide variety of opportunities for alumni, staff and friends to give their time and help us achieve our vision for the future.
The Impact brand
The Campaign brand complements the University's corporate branding. It uses colours from the corporate palette to maintain congruency between Campaign and corporate materials.
The circle device, including the Campaign's globe logo, reflects the coming together of people, research and resources to make a real impact in line with the Campaign's objectives.
- Individual donors
- Trusts, foundations, research councils and funding bodies
- Current and former University of Nottingham staff
- Local residents and wider general public
Marketing communications mix:
- Campaign website
- Small change, Big Impact staff giving initiative
- Print collateral - brochures, leaflets, posters, Campaign Review
- Internal visual installations - digital wallpaper
- £150 million milestone accouncement 'tags'
- Exhibition and display stands
- Sustainable branded merchandise
- Student-targeted communications - intranet, portal, plasma screens, enewsletters
- Staff-targeted communications - In The Loop, Registrar's newsletter
- E-shots - emails, enewsletters
- Social media activity