Beginners' French for Business Term 2 this class is designed for students who have completed one term of the French for Business evening class or who have an equivalent amount of study (approximately 40 hours of study).
On successful completion of this 22 week course, students will be able to:
- Exchange greetings, introduce themselves and others in a formal or social, professional context giving details on titles and positions in company.
- Asking and giving personal and contact details, expressing wishes and preferences, give personal information about family.
- Learn expressions for telephone conversation, giving instructions, express needs.
- Suggest course of action, give details of itinerary, ask for information, talk about travel arrangements.
- Talk about free time and hobbies, talk about food and tastes, give personal preferences.
- At the restaurant ordering meals and drinks, asking for details on food and ingredients.
- Talk in details and describe your profession, and a company, give financial information, talk about a product or service.
- Describe professional competences and professional experience, put together and discuss a CV.
- Introduce a topic in a meeting, give results and evolution of business, ask questions on a project or specific part of a company
- Give feedback, complain. Talk about a problem.
Students will be required to purchase a text book for this course.
**Please note** - The full level 1 course is 22 weeks. This is the second half of the 22 week course. New students are welcome to book on to the course if they have equivalent previous knowledge.