French Level 6 Term 2 is designed for students who have completed one term of the French level 5 evening class or who have an equivalent amount of study (approximately 360 hours of study, B1-B2 on the Common European Framework for Languages).
On successful completion of this 22 week course, students will be able to:
- Discuss further social issues.
- Discuss political issues related to current government.
- Discuss cultural issues: the cinema, the arts.
- Discuss aspects of education: teaching in English in French higher education.
- Discuss economic issues.
- Discuss technological issues.
- Write and speak with increasing sophistication.
- Understand the past historic.
- Use all tenses and moods with increasing mastery.
Students will be required to purchase a text book for this course.
**Please note** - The full level 6 course is 22 weeks. This is the second half of the 22 week course. New students are welcome to book on to the course if they have equivalent previous knowledge.