Japanese Level 2 Term 2 - this class is designed for students who have completed one term of the Japanese level 2 evening class or who have an equivalent amount of study (approximately 120 hours of study)
The course introduces some of the basic structures of the language through topics related to social and everyday life in Japan.
On successful completion of this 22 week course, students will be able to:
- Describe things / events / people with adjectives.
- Make positive / negative requests.
- Ask and give permission.
- Describe one’s likes / dislikes and skills.
- Describe one’s desire.
- Express comparative and superlative degrees.
- Use the formal verb forms and casual verb forms.
- Write and read Katakana, basic Kanji characters.
Students will be required to purchase a text book for this course.
**Please note** - The full course is 22 weeks. This is the second half of the 22 week course. New students are welcome to book on to the course if they have equivalent previous knowledge.