Japanese Level 4 Term 2 is designed for students who have completed one term of the Japanese level 4 evening class or who have an equivalent amount of study (approximately 280 hours of study).
The course introduces some of the basic structures of the language through topics related to social and everyday life in Japan.
On successful completion of this 22 week course, students will be able to:
- Express their suppositions / suggestions
- Describe appearances and impressions
- Convey information/ beliefs /expectations gained elsewhere
- Describe changes: changes coming into effect and effected changes, continuous changes
- Explain how things are done for given purposes
- Describe cause and effects
- Explain procedures
- Show how to use facilities in public places
- Express reverse conditions / contradictions
- Express gratitude for services
- Express their intention
- Talk about an awful experience
- Use basic honorific expressions for different situations in speech / writing.
Students will be required to purchase a text book for this course.
**Please note** - The full course is 22 weeks. This is the second half of the 22 week course. New students are welcome to book on to the course if they have equivalent previous knowledge.