This module is a level 2 course for students who have completed the 10-week Beginners Chinese Level 1 course. It is also suitable for students with basic Chinese language skills. Good command of Pinyin, the phonetic system is a prerequisite to starting the course.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Order food and drinks.
- Discuss preferences and interests.
- Ask for directions.
- Communicate in daily conversations about weather, food and families.
- Develop a speaking and listening vocabulary of 300 words and frequently used phrases.
- Develop a written vocabulary of 200 characters.
- Understand simple Chinese etiquette and customs related to the course content.
HSK Standard Course 1 & HSK Standard Course Workbook 1 is covered in the course fee.
Please note that a minimum of 5 students is required in order for a course to run. Should any course not recruit sufficiently, a full refund will be provided.