Portuguese Level 2 Term 2 - this class is designed for students who have completed one term of the Portuguese level 2 evening class or who have an equivalent amount of study (approximately 120 hours of study)
On successful completion of this 22 week course, students will be able to:
- Describe daily routine.
- Describe health issues.
- Describe leisure interests.
- Describe transport / how to get to places.
- Describe places where to live (flats, houses, cities, countryside).
- Talk about events / activities in the future.
- Talk about events / activities in the past.
- Start using the subjunctive.
- Imperfect tenses.
Students will be required to purchase a text book for this course.
**Please note** - The full course is 22 weeks. This is the second half of the 22 week course. New students are welcome to book on to the course if they have equivalent previous knowledge.