Spanish Level 2 Group A Term 2 this class is designed for students who have completed one term of the Spanish level 2 evening class or who have an equivalent amount of study (approximately 120 hours of study)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe daily routine / family life.
- Describe food and health issues.
- Describe leisure interests.
- Describe places where to live (flats, houses, cities, countryside).
- Describe the world of work.
- Find out about Spanish history: transition from dictatorship to democracy.
- Use a range of prepositions.
- Talk about events / activities in the future.
- Talk about events / activities in the past (both regular and irregular verbs).
Students will be required to purchase a text book for this course.
**Please note** - The full course is 22 weeks. This is the second half of the 22 week course. New students are welcome to book on to the course if they have equivalent previous knowledge.