This course is open to anyone who needs exam practice without the theory element. We also run an intensive one day course which involves sitting a full mock exam of 100 SBA questions and 100 EMQ questions. Full discussion of the answers will take place following completion of the exam.
This is a two-day course made up of a full mock exam of two, three hour SBA/EMQ papers followed by full feedback on each paper on Day 2.
The mock exam takes place on the final Friday of the theory course. This includes two three hour SBA/EMQ papers with full review. This is available as a one day course for those who just wish to gain some exam practice or who find study leave difficult to obtain.
This is one part of a full theory course which includes:
- Full lecture programme on difficult topics.
- Small group tutorials on RCOG green-top guidelines.
- Practise time management by sitting two mock exams followed by a review of the answers .
- Practice with a bank of 120 EMQs and 150 SBAs (in addition to the mock exam).
- Relevant and helpful feedback.
- Examination technique tips.
- Course dinner with faculty.
- On-site en-suite accommodation.
- Lunch every day.
Please contact the course administrator about other options.
Nottingham City Hospital
The course venue is a teaching hospital in a vibrant, lively city in the centre of England with easy access to the motorways, the rail network and East Midlands airport. The hospital has its own hotel so there is inexpensive accommodation available on site, and there is a range of local hotels near the venue.
Parking is also available.