The Nottingham MRCOG Part 2 Course, which has been running for over 25 years, has an unrivalled international reputation and high pass rate. Our teaching faculty features internationally renowned speakers and college examiners and question-writers throughout the week.
Our mission is to improve human health and quality of life locally, nationally and internationally through outstanding education, research and patient care.
- Teaching and learning, particularly training tomorrow’s doctors and teaching specialist postgraduates.
- Research and research training: We will perform and support the highest quality 'big' research which impacts on human health and disease.
- Partnership with the NHS and other healthcare providers.
- Visibility and profile of the School of Medicine: We will do what we do better, and we will tell others about it.
Ethos and principles
- Having people and patients at the heart of all we do: our teaching and learning, our research and our patient care.
- Contribution within the School of Medicine and to society beyond our immediate roles; helpfulness and service.
- Openness and fairness, with particular emphasis on communication (both internal and external) and on equality and diversity among students and staff.
- Personal and group responsibility for all aspects of our work, within a culture of opportunity and reward.