Welcome to the Centre for the Study of Social and Global Justice
The Centre for the Study of Social and Global Justice (CSSGJ) was created to provide a focus for research and teaching in relation to the most fundamental question facing us as citizens: how should we live?
Based in the School of Politics and International Relations at the University of Nottingham, CSSGJ offers a space for reflection, education and research in many different facets of social and global justice.
Our research is marked by the variety of approaches and methods, both traditional and contemporary. It is also marked by a willingness to see the issue of justice as one involving both theory and practice – of how justice has been thought about and also how it is implemented.
- A100 Law and Social Sciences
- B63 Law and Social Sciences Building, University Park
- B38a, Trent Building, University of Nottingham, University Park
See more centre activities
- Watch edited highlights from the pre-elections symposium hosted by the Centre for the Study of Political Ideologies on 29 April 2015.
- Visit the Politics and International Relations virtual module fair to see our staff presenting short, engaging introductions to the modules they teach.
See all news