Browser does not support script.
The occasional papers series is established for contributions based on work already completed. Papers that are either too long or not empirical enough for a journal publication, or opinion pieces will be considered for the series. Papers ideally should be between 8,000 – 12,000 words, although shorter papers will be considered if they can be cohered to form an edited collection of chapters. Papers are particularly welcome from staff and students who have recently completed studies in the University of Nottingham who are developing ideas around education.
5. Task Based Learning Applied
A collection of Research Papers by Mehran Esfandiari, Paul Knight, Julia Molinari and Sally Zacharias
4. Essays on Higher Education and Society Volume II
(Edited by Melanie Walker and Monica McLean)
3. Essays on Higher Education and Society Volume I
2. Greek Educational Provision in the UK; Reform Under the Financial Crisis
1. Effective Classroom Practice: A mixed-method study of influences and outcomes
Alison Kington et al
Jubilee CampusWollaton Road
Nottingham, NG8 1BB
telephone: +44 (0) 115 951 4543
fax: +44 (0) 115 846 6600