Eminate's Sutton Bonington site has:
• Equipment and expertise in spray, freeze and drum drying on laboratory and pilot scale. These facilities allow us to produce a variety of dried particles with a range of applications and properties.
• Capability and expertise to produce stable emulsions and suspensions.
• Microbiology facilities to carry out fermentation and studies on micro-organisms.
Eminate also has a range of measurement capabilities on site, including:
• A Scanning Electron Microscope for imaging materials with EDAX and WDX for elemental analysis.
• Particle size measurement tools for a range of particle sizes and surface energy of particles in suspensions or emulsions.
• Measurement of powder and liquid flow.
• Detection and quantitative analysis of active ingredients in food and pharma, using tools such as IR and UV detection.
Contact us at Sutton Bonington
We would be delighted to speak with you about how you could access our facilities with appropriate technical support from our skilled staff.
For enquiries relating to our Sutton Bonington facilities, please contact Sarah Gaunt.