Who is the Earth Observation Technology Cluster aimed at?
If you wish to keep in touch with developments in Earth Observation technology, we would be delighted to hear from you. One of the Technology Cluster's main aims is to encourage knowledge exchange across sectors: universities, public bodies and industry. It is therefore likely to be of most interest to you if you're seeking to network across different sectors.
Earth Observation technology concerns span international borders. Although the Technology Cluster is based in the UK, it has international partners. We welcome interest therefore from the wider international community. Everyone is welcome!
How you can get involved:
• email the Project Leader Dr Paul Aplin and the Project Manager Alison Marsh; they would be delighted to hear from you.
• join our mailing list.
• look at where we work throughout the world.
• participate in our events: keep abreast of current developments and take advantage of the opportunity to network face-to-face with others working in the eo field.
• send us your news of your latest meeting, technology demonstration, funding opportunity, scientific development or technological advance which you would like to publicise to the Earth Observation technology community.
• social network with our LinkedIn group and like our Facebook page to network with like-minded people and find out the latest news.