The listing below shows our main events.
You may also browse a full list of all events taking place across the University.
There are 13 events taking place this week
- 23 November 2017 - 4 March 2018
- Djanogly Gallery, Lakeside Arts
- An exhibition providing a new interpretation and a fresh perspective on how Vikings transformed and shaped every aspect of life in Britain.
- 15 December 2017 - 8 April 2018
- Nottingham Lakeside Arts, Weston Gallery
- Invade…immigrate…integrate… inspire. 'Danelaw Saga' tells the tale of how the Vikings shaped the East Midlands: The exhibition includes artefacts, maps and medieval documents from Manuscripts and Special Collections at the University of Nottingham and from regional museums.
- 24 January 2018
- A48 Sir Clive Granger Building, University Park
- A Geographical Association (Nottingham branch) lecture presented by Dr Richard Field, School of Geography, University of Nottingham.