Bank reconcilation - frequently asked questions


How do I find out the University's bank details?
Please contact the School or Department who provided the goods/services so they can confirm with

Bank Reconciliation which account needs to be used.


Alternatively if you have already been issued an invoice, please check the details quoted.



What information do I need to provide for the University to receive BACS payments?
The relevant bank account to credit which is quoted on your invoice or a reference to identify your payment.

In which currencies does the University hold bank accounts?
  • Sterling
  • Euro
  • US Dollar


How to contact Bank Reconciliation?
Please email bankrec@nottingham.ac.uk.

Further information can also be found on our Bank Reconciliation web page  

Staff at the University of Nottingham can also view further FAQ's in connection to Bank reconciliation (internal access only) 

General Finance enquiries

email list: Please see our contacts page