Practice Learning Teams (PLTs)
Find all the information you need to know about Practice Learning Teams (PLTs) including the individual PLT pages, newsletters and background of the PLTs.
Individual Practice Learning Team pages
Individual PLT pages at each education centre contain information about the placements covered by the PLTs, support mechanisms for mentors and students on placements, student placement evaluation summaries, and where available, further information about membership and meetings.
View the PLT List
- Implement effective communication systems to ensure all mentors/managers, befrienders and other key stakeholders receive PLT information
- Ensure all mentors, students and befrienders know how to access support from the PLT
- Prepare practice for the implementation for the new Graduate Nurse Curriculum
- Develop hub and spoke learning pathways for the Graduate Nursing Curriculum
- Map learning opportunities against the NMC competencies
- Ensure closure of Student Evaluation of Practice Learning (SEPL) action plans
- Encourage student attendance at PLT meetings
- Explore opportunities for the development of inter-professional learning
- Promote the Befriender Scheme