Tier 2 In-Country-Extensions


Useful Tools (In-Country Extension Applications)

University Responsibilities

University Tier 2 Maintenance (Funds) Policy

University Tier 2 Responsibilities Policy

If you wish to apply for Tier 2, please note that the HR Department as sponsor needs to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship in the first instance.  Please complete the appropriate online application form above. 
Please remember to forward to the HR Staff Immigration Team any additional documents in support of the application.



Last edited Sep 15, 2017

Human Resources

King's Meadow Campus
Lenton Lane
Nottingham, NG7 2NR

telephone list: please see our contacts page
fax: +44 (0) 115 95 15205