Set up a JustGiving page
It's quick and easy to set up a JustGiving fundraising page for a registered charity like the University of Nottingham.
Get your page connected with us
1. Visit JustGiving’s Life Cycle 7 page and click on ‘Start Fundraising’
2. Select which option is best for you
3. Fill in your event details:
- Event type - describe your event. eg personal cycle or bake sale
- Event name - free for you to choose!
- Event date - choose a date for your event. If you are doing multiple events throughout Life Cycle 7, choose the date of the last event you will be taking part in to ensure your page remains open for donations.
- Fundraising address - choose a memorable web page address
4. Choose the most appropriate answers to the Gift Aid questions here. If you're running a bake sale or selling tickets to an event, raffle or auction, the donations to your page won't be eligible for Gift Aid.
5. Now, your page is set up. You can edit the page, add photos and amend your personal story and total by clicking 'edit this page' in the top right hand corner.
6. Before logging out, visit Life Cycle's Team Page
Click on 'Join the team' and select the page you want to add. Your page should now be linked to the Life Cycle 7 team page. This means any money you raise will go straight towards Life Cycle.
If you need any extra help setting up your page, visit the JustGiving help section.