Programme of events
4pm onwards - Arrival and registration
Please register at the main reception, Trent Building, University Park Campus, (no.11 on the map - pdf)
4.30pm - Welcome from Graduate School and event overview
5-7pm - Drinks and canapés
Informal networking with current postgraduate students.
Support Services Fair
Representatives will be available from the following departments:
- Accommodation Office
- Careers and Employability Service
- Information Services (Library and IT School Services)
- International Office and Overseas Campuses
- Postgraduate accommodation sites
- Postgraduate Students’ Association
- Student Services
- University of Nottingham Day Nursery
- University of Nottingham Health Service
5.30-7pm - Appointments with Academic Schools
Once you have booked your place, you will be contacted by your School to arrange an appointment. If you haven't heard from your School by 23 March, please email The Enquiry Centre.
Our postgraduate halls of residence will be open for you to view on an ad-hoc basis between 4-8pm*. For further information regarding these halls, please visit their stand at the Support Services Fair.
*Please note: Melton Hall will only be available for viewing between 7-8pm. Broadgate Park will only be available for viewing between 4-6pm.