Mission, Strategy & Priorities
To be the trusted and authoritative provider of strategic planning advice and decision making support across the University and statutory data to relevant government bodies.
In achieving our mission, to use the most up to date data, modes of analysis, and latest technologies, and be mindful of supporting the University's core mission in terms of teaching, research, and internationalisation, and long term academic & financial success.
- To acquire and take full advantage of information about the University, our competitors, the markets, and our customers, all within a global context, to provide high quality strategic advice to decision makers at every level.
- To increase our investment in data and data analysis capability and to maximise the return on that investment.
- To find ways to meet our statutory reporting responsibilities more efficiently.
- To develop the people and the units comprising the Division so each and the Division as a whole is both more flexible and more effectively integrated.
- To contribute to the consolidation and harmonisation of appropriate activities on the international campuses.
- To raise the profile of Planning & Management Information by ensuring the full range of services are transparent, client-focused, judged by others to be of the highest quality, wherever possible provided proactively, and serve the University in achieving its strategic aims for 2015.