Health 4 U - Using Mobile Phones to Promote Health and Tackle HIV
Welcome to the Health 4 U website!
Health 4 U is an innovative research project which is developing new and exciting ways of promoting health among African communities in Nottingham.
In a time where the majority of people own a mobile phone, the Health 4 U project aims to develop a text messaging service which will provide information and advice on a range of important health issues, including HIV.
This project has received ethical approval from the University of Nottingham, and is funded by NHS Nottingham City (Public Health Directorate).
Please explore our website to find out more about the project, how to take part, and further sources of information on health promotion and health services in Nottingham.
- Dr Catrin Evans – The University of Nottingham
- Dr Holly Blake – The University of Nottingham
- Professor Suzanne Suggs - Università della Svizzera italiana
- Mr Amdani Juma – African Institute for Social Development (AISD)
- Miss Katie Turner – The University of Nottingham
- Health 4 U Community Researchers