Development of any kind is vital to all industries and The University of Nottingham is well placed to aid you when it comes to your firm’s growth.
We work with a wide range of businesses, from large international firms to small local companies, on a truly varied array of projects.
Research and innovation is at the core of sustainable growth for Unilever. To continue to be successful we strongly believe that we need to collaborate with the very best partners if we are to access new ideas and technologies and create superior products. The University of Nottingham is world class with an international reputation for the quality of its research, and our partnership will enable us to drive bigger, faster innovation to underpin the growth ambitions of Unilever."
Professor Jim Crilly, Senior Vice President of the Unilever Strategic Science Group
Research and Development can be expensive to maintain in-house, so making use of our knowledge and resources is an extremely cost-effective way to stay ahead of the game.
This is especially true if you take advantage of some of the funding options available to you. There are several different ways in which you can fund this activity:
- Finance it entirely yourself, thereby ensuring your needs are the primary focus
- Apply to obtain governmental funding for your project
- Share the costs of a group research project with companies which would also benefit from the results
We have a strong knowledge base and state-of-the art facilities at the University.
Because of this, we can provide the people and facilities to undertake the following:
- short or long-term research projects of your choosing
- technical expertise for new product or process development
- utilising our testing facilities and equipment for new products or processes
- the development of solutions to comply with changing legislation
- the use of our technology centres to optimise innovation in specific areas
Here are just a few examples of our commercial research, which should give you a good idea of how our services may be useful to your firm:
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss how we can assist with a specific project or issue, we would be delighted to help.