2017/18 Sports Scholar application - new students
Online application for 2017/18 sports scholarships - NEW students
Please complete the below form to submit your application for a 2017/18 sports scolarship with The University of Nottingham. This form is for NEW students, not currently studying at the University.
Click here for more information on the scholarships offered by the University of Nottingham and our key criteria for awards.
Deadline: 2017/18 applications are now closed. 2018/19 applications will open on 01 November 2017.
- We recommend applying as early as possible for your sports scholarship.
- An formal offer for an academic place at The University of Nottingham is not required to apply for a sports scholarship.
- Please click here for details on applying for a undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Nottingham.
- Applicants will receive a response from our Scholarship and Recruitment Manager within due course. This will confirm if you have been shortlisted for a sports scholarship. Please note, being shortlisted does will not guarantee an award of a scholarship.
- Applicants will need to confirm The University of Nottingham as your first choice institution before before a sports scholarship is officially awarded. Confirmation will be via email from our Scholarship and Recruitment Manager.
- Paper application forms are available on request - please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, meeting our minimum criteria does not guarantee that a sports scholarship will be awarded.