Please read the following page carefully before applying for one of our scholarships.
Offer of study
Applicants for International Office scholarships must first have applied for and obtained an offer of study at Nottingham for September or October 2017. Information on how to apply to study at The University of Nottingham is available here.
We recommend that application for admission to study at Nottingham should be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for our Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship. Any application for admission to study submitted later than six weeks before the scholarship closing date is not guaranteed to be processed in time.
Please note that you will not be able to apply for a scholarship without an offer to study. You will be required to enter your undergraduate UCAS id (for undergraduate scholarships) or postgraduate application id (for postgraduate scholarships) before you can proceed with your scholarship application. The system then checks this id to see if you have an offer for the 17/18 academic year. If you do not have an offer then you will not be able to apply.
Applications may be submitted up until the closing date for each scholarship – applications close at 12 mid-day (UK time) on the dates shown.
Please note that once the scholarship results are known, you will receive an email to confirm the outcome of your scholarship application. This will normally take place approximately 6 weeks after the closing date, however, in some cases this may take a little longer.
Guidance on completing your online application
You should check which scholarships you are eligible to apply for before completing our application form. Please also take time to read the following scholarship information.
Please also read our Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
It is important that you plan your application and complete the online scholarship form correctly before you submit it. We are not able to change your online application once you have submitted it.
- Think about the questions and how you will answer them before you submit your application; you can preview the questions you will be asked here.
- Type out your answers separately before you enter the form, think about them over a few days and then copy them into the application form.
- If you are having trouble logging into our scholarship application form, or have logged into the form and are having trouble submitting it, please see our Guidance Notes.
- You may also find our Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions helpful.
- If you have a query regarding our scholarship application form please email the scholarship team as soon as possible, to allow us sufficient time to assist you before the scholarship closing date.