Finance information for Clearing and Adjustment

You can easily update your student finance application online if you decide to change your course through Clearing or Adjustment. 

If you live outside England, you’ll need to contact the relevant funding body.

More details on fees and funding, including information on bursaries, can be found online.



Student Recruitment Enquiries Centre

The University of Nottingham
King's Meadow Campus
Lenton Lane
Nottingham, NG7 2NR

t: +44 (0) 115 951 5559
w: Frequently asked questions
Make an enquiry