February 2018 - March 2018
These events are for undergraduate offer-holders only. Booking is essential.
Offer-holders will receive an invitation by email to book on to the events.
General activities and registration: 9am-1pm
Additional campus, accommodation and sports centre tours: 3.45pm
- If you don’t have login details for the MyNottingham system or have forgotten your login details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Please contact the Events Team on email@example.com, if you experience difficulties booking onto an Offer Holder Day using the MyNottingham system.
- We are experiencing a high volume of enquiries, but your enquiry is important to us and we will respond to you as soon as possible
Arrival and registration
Please arrive at University Park Campus between 9am and 12 noon.
Applicants with offers for bioscience subjects* should make their way straight to The Barn on our Sutton Bonington Campus for 9.30am to register and take part in general activities.
* The School of Biosciences is home to the following courses: agriculture, agricultural and crop science, integrated agricultural business management, agricultural and livestock science, international agricultural science, animal science, biotechnology, food science, food science and nutrition, microbiology, nutrition and plant science.
Between 9am and 12 noon there are welcome talks and tours that you can choose to attend before you join your academic school. Please see the offer-holder event programme for information on the day's itinerary. All the general activities are optional, but we ask that you do arrive and register between these times in the morning.
We know there's a lot to fit in to your day, so we also have the following activities available at 3.45pm:
- self-catered accommodation visit
- sports centre tour
- campus (University Park Campus) tour.
It can also be very busy in the morning, so we recommend that you arrive in plenty of time before the first activity you would like to attend.
Tickets are required for campus tours, city tours and presentations. Tickets are limited and are available on the day from your registration venue, on a first-come first-served basis. Please note that, in order to ensure prospective students are able to attend activities, at peak times we may need to restrict guest numbers to one per student.
School and department activities
You will spend the afternoon with the school or department offering your chosen course. Details of these activities are available when you book on to an offer-holder day through your MyNottingham account.
Your subject programme of activities will also be emailed out to you nearer the time.