Welcome to our postgraduate research page. Here you can find and access information relating to a number of students in our postgraduate cohort whose research relates to regional culture and literature. By clicking on each student’s name you will be taken to a page with a written description of their work or a profile page describing their research interests.
- Margaret Eaton - Performativity in the life writings of Frank McCourt.
- Pamela Grieg - Editing the Lay Folks’ Catechism , or Sermon of John Gaytrydge, a manual of elementary religious instruction
- Annalise Grice – The Early Writings of D. H. Lawrence and the Literary Marketplace
- Edmund Downey - Print culture, democracy and reform in the Romantic period; 'Thomas Spence and Regional Political Culture'
- Jemima Matthews - ‘The Use and Abuse of the Thames, 1550-1650’
- Charlotte May ‘The Samuel Rogers Recovery Project’
- Laura Nixon - The influence of German women writers on British literary culture during the Victorian period.
- Ivan Pregnolato - A Pilgrim in Historiography: Byron and the Discourse(s) of History in Early Nineteenth-Century Britain.