Sign up for surgery sessions
The Vice-Chancellor is running a number of surgery sessions available to all members of staff at the University.
To register for a session, please email BA-VC-Surgery@exmail.nottingham.ac.uk with your preferred date from the list below and a brief agenda for the meeting.
You will be contacted within two working days of your request confirming the date and time.
Dates and locations
- Wednesday 9 October, between 09.30-10.30 - Committee Room A46, Main Building, Sutton Bonington
- Friday 8 November, between 10.00-12.00 - Room B41, Advanced Manufacturing Building, Jubilee Campus
- Wednesday 4 December, between 9.00-11.00am - Vice-Chancellor's Office, Room A3a, Trent Building, University Park
- The Vice-Chancellor is happy to see anyone who wishes to attend the surgery. While she will be unable to comment on ongoing or historical grievance, disciplinary or complaint cases, she may follow up on any issues that cause her concern at the appropriate time.
- Slots will be filled on a first come, first served basis. When all the slots have been booked, we will retain a waiting list in case staff drop out. The waiting list will also get first call for subsequent surgeries
- The Vice-Chancellor will only be able to devote 10 minutes to each meeting. In some cases there may be a need to follow up at a separate occasion.
04 February 2019