Where to live next year

If you like the convenience and comfort of University halls, you can book to stay for any year of your study. You can also book to stay in one of our University arranged self-catered sites either as an individual or as a group.

Other accommodation developments close to our campuses will also be accepting direct applications for next year, these sites primarily house returning undergraduates and new/returning postgraduates.

Alternatively, students may choose to move into shared houses within the private sector in different areas around the University.


catered halls

Stay in halls

Find out how to apply for accommodation in our University-arranged sites.

private sector housing

Private sector

Advice on where to start looking for a house in the private sector.

Res Life

Residential Experience




Portland Building
University Park
Nottingham, NG7 2RD

Talk to us on live chat from 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.30am to 4pm on Friday. Outside of these hours ask the Accommodation Bot a question

For more information visit our FAQ’s or Send Us An Enquiry