• Print

Where to live next year

If you like the convenience and comfort of University halls, you can book to stay for any year of your study.  You can also book to stay in one of our University arranged self-catered sites either as an individual or as a group. Alternatively students may choose to move into shared houses in a University House or the private sector in different areas around the University.

Advice on how to apply for accommodation in our University-arranged sites
Information on University Houses available for student groups
Advice on where to start looking for a house in the private sector



Portland Building
University Park
Nottingham, NG7 2RD

telephone: +44 (0) 115 951 3697