• Print

Moving into self-catered accommodation?

If you will be living in self-catered accommodation, all the information you need on what to bring and what to do when you arrive is specific to your site and can be found on the websites below.   Please also see our useful A-Z guide of living in self-catered halls and also our check-list.

Albion House arrival information

Broadgate Park arrival information

Cloister House arrival information

Melton Hall arrival information

Raleigh Park arrival information 

St Peter’s Court arrival information

Sutton Bonington arrival information






Portland Building
University Park
Nottingham, NG7 2RD

telephone: +44 (0) 115 951 3697