• Print

Couples and family housing

Do you want to live with a partner or family?

The University can help you, but cannot guarantee accommodation as places are limited.  You will therefore need to consider options in the private sector.

We have some furnished University Houses located on University Park Campus, in neighbouring Dunkirk and on Sutton Bonington Campus that you can rent for a minimum of three months.

For listings and more details on what is available and how to apply, please see our University Houses page.


Couples and Family housing



Portland Building
University Park
Nottingham, NG7 2RD

telephone: +44 (0) 115 951 3697