Terms and Conditions
We will guarantee you a room in University-arranged accommodation* for your first year if you:
- firmly accept your offer of a place on a course at the University of Nottingham
- apply to us for accommodation by midnight on Friday 4 August 2023. Applications open on 17 April 2023.
- accept your accommodation licence/tenancy agreement and the terms and conditions by the deadline given in your residential offer letter
Undergraduate international and EU applicants
We guarantee accommodation for the duration of your course providing you submit your returners' application in line with the requirements of the accommodation providers. This will need to happen every year of study.
* We guarantee rooms for one person only. In order to fulfil our guarantee we may offer accommodation that is not in one of our advertised residences. We may also offer temporary accommodation or a place in a room shared with another student for a short time. We offer this until we are able to transfer you to suitable permanent accommodation. If your course starts outside of September, we can't guarantee accommodation but will be happy to advise you on your options.
2023 Book with confidence
For added peace of mind, free cancellation, no penalties if you do not obtain your grades, defer* your place or are unable to obtain a visa.
Full Terms and Conditions, including on cancellation, will be in your accommodation contract.
Notification of cancellation to the University must be received by 31 August 2023 for all programmes, except presessional courses in respect of which the deadline for notification is 15 September 2023.
You won’t be able to cancel your accommodation if you have started living in it.
* Deferral must be for a full academic year.