Annexe rooms are available for academic visitors up to a maximum of 28 nights and on a bed and breakfast basis only, all fees are inclusive of VAT:
- Small single (no desk or internet access) room at £27.50 per room, per night
- Standard single rooms at £31.50 per room, per night
- Standard double rooms at £54.00 per room, per night
- Standard twin rooms at £54.00 per room, per night
- En-suite double rooms at £61.00 per room, per night
Please note that as of 1st August 2018 there will be a price increase of approximately 2.5% on all annexe rooms. This is effective immediately for any bookings made now for after this date. Please see below for the updated prices:
- Small single (no desk or internet access) room at £28.50 per room, per night
- Standard single rooms at £32.50 per room, per night
- Standard double rooms at £55.50 per room, per night
- Standard twin rooms at £55.50 per room, per night
- En-suite double rooms at £62.50 per room, per night
All rooms include a wash basin, broadband internet, beverage making facilities and access to the communal kitchens, bathrooms and lounge area.
Car parking is available at an additional cost of £5 per day and is booked online. Upon arrival at the hall, please show confirmation of this payment to reception and a permit will be issued.
How to book
Please note, we deal with requests by email only.
Using the email link below, please list the following information: email@example.com
- Your full name and title (i.e. Mr, Mrs, Miss)
- Your required arrival date
- Your required departure date
- A list of room types you would be happy to accept (i.e. 1,2 or 4) in order of preference
Once you have sent your request you will receive an ‘Out of Office’ response to acknowledge receipt. Within 3 working days you will then receive confirmation of your booking or if we are unable to assist, our list of local alternatives.
Please note we are unable to assist where a stay begins within 3 working days of your enquiry and for children younger than 14.
How to book
Download our Booking information for more details on cost, location and contact information.
Guest rooms located within student residences but specifically reserved for guest use. These rooms are available all-year round and also for long stays. Minimum stay of five nights.
- Single rooms (max occupancy of one with shared bathroom)
- Twin room (max occupancy of two with shared bathroom)
- En-suite rooms (max occupancy of one with private bathroom)
- Double flat (double bed, bathroom and kitchen)
- Two bedroom flat (double and single bed, bathroom and kitchen)
Please note that Willoughby Hall has very limited availability between 16th September and 7th November.
Visitors to the university can choose to stay on University Park Campus in the new Orchard Hotel. Funded by the University and managed by De Vere Venues, this £20 million 202-bed property is built to the highest of environmental standards.
How to book
To discuss availability and rates, call 0844 346 1216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
University staff booking accommodation in the Orchard Hotel on behalf of their department must use the Concur system, along with the standard University of Nottingham procedures of booking hotel accommodation.