Midlands4Cities Nottingham Masters Studentships
These financial awards are for students wishing to pursue a full-time on-site Masters over a maximum period of one year.
The deadline to apply for these awards for 2019 entry has passed.
- Offers to successful students will be sent out Monday 27 May 2019.
- The deadline to accept offers is Wednesday 12 June 2019.
- If you have any queries about the awards email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Details of other funding available for Masters degrees can be found on our School pages:
Background details of the awards for 2019 entry
The information below outlines the details of the Midlands4Cities Nottingham Masters Studentships for 2019 entry only.
There is no guarantee the awards will be made in the future but if they are details will be published on this page.
What the awards cover
These awards are available to outstanding students from the UK who wish to pursue a Masters degree (MA or MRes) at the University of Nottingham in:
- any area of the Arts and Humanities
- areas eligible for AHRC funding in Law and Social Sciences.
When do they start
The studentships start in September 2019.
These studentships are intended to provide a route in to the AHRC-funded Midlands4Cities Doctoral Training Partnership. It is crucial that applicants make a clear case for how the Masters will lead to an intended PhD programme.
The Masters studentships do not guarantee subsequent doctoral funding, for which a separate application must be made.
Midlands4Cities Doctoral Training Partnership