Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) Seminar Series
Past and Future Seminars
The seminars will be held as one-day events and cover a diverse range of topics for dicussion within the 'People Risk Management' field. Therefore please do not let the title of each seminar drive too much of your decision on which one to attend.
Each seminar will consist of 4-6 sessions with tea, coffee and a light lunch provided for all attendees.
Videos and presentations are now available for seminars 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Further details of the forthcoming seminars, including a full programme outline of the day’s events will be made available through the website in due course
Past Seminars including Videos, Slides, Papers and Commentary
1. Existing Knowledge, contested approaches and future developments
2. Financial services, financial markets and 'people risk' regulation
3. The place of ‘key employees’ in health and aviation: theory and practice
4. Research Methodologies for ‘People Risk’ Measurement
5. Human factors and best practice: Cross-fertilisation in research and industry
To be confirmed.