Programmes and Masterclasses
Future-proof your business and unleash talent through Executive Education short courses and masterclasses for senior leaders and key decision makers.
With productivity and profitability of industry relying on innovation and growth, the inventors, entrepreneurs and business partners at Nottingham University Business School can connect you with specialist ideas and expertise.
As part of our Executive Education provision, we offer a bespoke programme to develop and deliver your strategic business objectives.
Webinar - Chinese investments in Africa
Who is this event for?
This event is aimed at those who currently operate in African countries or who want to understand more about the broader environment for trade activities.
The webinar has a special focus on the impact of Chinese investment in Africa and how this impacts doing business in the continent, particularly for British industries.
Watch this space - programmes in development
- Agile Leadership for an Altered World : Adapt. Evolve. Flourish
- Global Fintech Programme for Executives
- Implementing Digital Transformational Change for Executives
- Innovation Management for Executives - Building an entrepreneurial organisation
- Profitable, Ethical and Sustainable Business Growth in a Digital World
Please contact us to find out more about programmes we are developing:
The leading with data series took a unique look into how data transformation can be embedded into your organisation at all levels :
- Digital Transformation: Your Role as a Leader
- Creating a Data-Led Culture in your Team
- Essential Data Skills for Leaders
These programmes are now available as webinars.