Artificial Intelligence (AI) Strategies for Executives
This masterclass will provide you with the tools and techniques to drive artificial intelligence (AI) advantage within your organisation.
23 April 2020
About the masterclass
Our Artificial Intelligence (AI) Strategies for Executives masterclass will provide you with practical approaches and business cases to inspire deploying AI within your organisation. This one-day course will uncover the myths, demystify the jargon, and introduce AI strategies and how to apply them. You will also cover AI ethics, considerations for HR and look at how senior leaders can drive AI innovation to gain competitive advantage.
Who should attend this masterclass?
Senior leaders and decision makers who want to learn more about how to leverage AI for competitive advantage. This masterclass is aimed at senior executives who are grappling with the implementation of AI in their business.
This masterclass has been co-designed by Phil Westcott of Filament AI (a top 100 artificial intelligence business in the UK) and Nottingham University Business School lecturer Dr Duncan Shaw
AI Strategies for Executives brochure
Overview the topics covered in the AI masterclass:
- Demystify AI jargon
- Machine learning concepts
- AI industry landscape
- Deep dive chatbots
See how other organisations are using AI to gain huge productivity and strategic advantage.
Phil Westcott, CEO Filament AI
Participant fee: introductory fee of £850
Masterclass structure and content
AI - 101 (Morning session)
This masterclass offers an introduction to the principles of artificial intelligence, machine learning and how to apply this to business value. We will demystify the jargon and navigate the current technology landscape, covering:
- The history of AI
- AI Jargon
- Machine Learning Concepts
- AI Industry landscape
- Deep dive on Chatbots
- Industry use case studies
Deploying AI in my company (Afternoon session)
- An examination of the real life issues around the training and adoption of AI solutions
- AI Ethics: Ethical considerations, the impact on AI in society and the changing face of work
- "Adopting AI in my business" A facilitated business case study
- Hands-on workshop: Experience how your subject matter experts can train AI models, proprietary to your company
- Question and answer session and concluding discussion
Register for this masterclass