Nottingham University Business School is an international leader in finance and management education and a research pioneer in entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability. We are ranked sixth in the UK for research power which reflects the quality and influence of our research.
- Supply chain management experts talk to Emerald Publishing
- Nottingham University Business School's Professor Meryem Duygun named among 2018 top 100 most powerful women in Islamic finance
- A new report has warned that Britain's boardrooms may be impairing the UK's economic potential by habitually viewing risk only in terms of threats rather than in terms of opportunities. Researchers at Nottingham University Business School and Plymouth and Glasgow Caledonian universities published Risk and Performance: Future-proofing the Board, with ACCA in March 2018.
See all news
- 23 (09:00) - 27 April 2018 (17:00)
- University of Nottingham
- Digital Research Week is a series of events that bring our Research Vision to life and takes place across University Park, Jubilee and Sutton Bonington campuses.
- 02 May 2018 (17:30-19:00)
- Jubilee Conference Centre, Meeting Room 8, Triumph Road Nottingham NG8 1DH
- "Fintech vs Banks - Who owns the future?" A Business Leaders Series event with Maurice Benisty, Nottingham alumnus and Chief Commercial Officer, Demica.
See all events