Nottingham University Business School
Nottingham University Business School is an international leader in finance and management education and a research pioneer in entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability. We are ranked 6th in the UK for research power which reflects the quality and influence of our research.
- A new report has warned that Britain's boardrooms may be impairing the UK's economic potential by habitually viewing risk only in terms of threats rather than in terms of opportunities. Researchers at Nottingham University Business School and Plymouth and Glasgow Caledonian universities published Risk and Performance: Future-proofing the Board, with ACCA in March 2018.
- 14 March 2018
- A 2018 report published by ACCA on the important role of boards in strategic decision making in organisations by Dr Cormac Bryce, Dr Simon Ashby, and Dr Patrick Ring.
- 28 February 2018
- Nottingham University Business School is offering full-funded PhD scholarships for 2018
- 05 February 2018
See all news
- 23 March 2018 (16:30-17:30)
- A40 Clive Granger
- Travel Cultures Network and Development Studies Association - Tourism Study Group, 2017-2018 seminar series: The Implications of Lacanian Theory for Understanding Authenticity in Tourism
- 02 May 2018 (17:30-19:00)
- Jubilee Conference Centre, Meeting Room 8, Triumph Road Nottingham NG8 1DH
- "Fintech vs Banks - Who owns the future?" A Business Leaders Series event with Maurice Benisty, Nottingham alumnus and Chief Commercial Officer, Demica.
See all events